One of the largest growing classes created solely for adults is actually as fun as it seems. It’s all about attending the right one for you; it’s also important that there’s a focus surrounding the art you’re creating, otherwise you’re just paying to drink in a different atmosphere! Why painting parties?
1. Painting Parties Are All They’re Cracked Up to Be. All the photos and hype surrounding painting parties are there for a reason: they’re as informative as they are entertaining!
2. Painting Parties Are the New Yoga. Sometimes we need a relaxing hobby that doesn’t involve physical exertion after a day at work. Why not have a few glasses of wine while learning a new skill?
3. Learning Art in a Relaxed Atmosphere Teaches You More Than You Might Think. There are two types of learners in the world: those who learn better under pressure and those who learn better while kicking back. Painting parties are all about having fun doing something with the people you love (or don’t love yet!)
4.Take Classes With People You Know or People You Don’t. Need a break from everyone you know? We understand. Need an outlet to explore with your friends? This too is perfect for you! Whatever suits your fancy, a painting party is just that.
5. You Don’t Need to Be an Artist. A painting party is still an art class and that means even if you know nothing about art, you’ll walk away with a meaningful painting as well as new experience! Even veterans of the craft can vouch for adult painting classes and just how educationally different they are.
6. You can bring you own Beverage and Food. Art Fun Studio also lets you bring whatever else you’d like, be it beer or wine and food. It’s your domain and your time.
PAINT N’ SIPS
DRINK N’ DRAWS
Check our Classes page for upcoming events!